General information on precautionary measures of Covid19 in our hotels
Your health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. Please understand that due to the emergency of covid19 we must ask our guests and employees to comply with the rules established by the Government Decree of 17 May 2020 in implementation of the provisions of Decree Law May 16, 2020 n. 33 and in compliance with the protocols adopted by the regions or by the Conference of Regions and Autonomous Provinces, suitable to prevent or reduce the risk of contagion. The social distance required and the obligation to use a face mask by guests and employees is a necessary safeguard measure for your health. Be assured that the friendliness that has always distinguished relations with our guests remains at the first place for our hotels, although if expressed at a secure social distance these days. In the hope of returning to normality as soon as possible, please pay close attention to the rules set out below for your and our protection. This sacrifice is a necessary contribution on the part of all of us to end the emergency and be able to return soon to shake hands.
Rules on precautionary measures of Covid19
(Guidelines hotel accommodation, complementary accommodation and accommodation in agritourism conforming to. Annex 17, Guidelines for the reopening of economic and productive activities of the Conference of Regions and Autonomous Provinces of 16 May 2020).
1. Guests are obliged to wear a face mask in all the common areas of our Guest House. Children under the age of six and persons with a disability that causes behavioural alterations making the use of a mask inviable are exempted. The ruling allows any type of face mask that covers mouth and nose.
2. Employees are obliged to use a face mask when in contact with guests and in any circumstances where it is not possible to guarantee social distancing of at least one meter.
3. Please avoid hugs, handshakes and in any case prolonged contact with our staff.
4. Please respect the interpersonal distance of at least one metre in all public areas and stay in the entry and exit areas only the time strictly necessary.
5. Please use the alcohol-based hand rub that our hotels provides for you in common areas.
6. Guest(s) is/are advised to stay in the room if feeling unwell and call our staff by phone. We will arrange the medical consultation.
Advice upon Check-in and Check-out at reception
1. Please let us know your arrival time.
2. Please keep one meter away from the front desk.
3. Please send us your identity card electronically in order to facilitate check-in procedures. If you are a family or a group of travellers, please identify a representative to do the check-in and check-out procedures.
Cleanliness and hygiene regulations.
Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us.
1. Cleaning and disinfection of all environments and rooms, with particular attention to the common areas and the surfaces most frequently touched, is carried out in accordance with the protocols of the Higher Institute of Health and the Ministry of Health.
2. The rooms are ventilated before and after room cleaning.
3. Objects provided in use by the structure to the host, are disinfected before and after each use.
4. The ventilation and air conditioning in our hotels is cleaned and disinfected in accordance with the protocols of the Higher Institute of Health and the Ministry of Health.